High-quality face masks are one of the most important personal protective equipments for protecting healthcar workers and people in risky enviroments from Coronavirus infection.
KN90 9002 is intended for people in non-hospital environments. Essential businesses can use this model to protect their workers in workplaces.
- FDA approved KN90 rating face mask for a minimum 90% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- Adjustable nose clip, stapled headbands
- Face masks are disposable, protective masks can not be used repeatedly.
- Nose clip adjustment enables all users to establish secure facial contact with mask.
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Headband not earloop, relieve the pressure on your ears from wearing a mask all day
- This respirator is suitable for the following suggested applications (but is not limited to)
- Waste disposal and recycling facilities
- dust inhalation prevention (assembly, cleaning, demolition, equipment maintenance, grinding, etc.) and basic protection against smog
- Health workers need to wear N95 and KN95 face masks in hospitals
- The following materials are used in the production of this product:
- Straps: Elastomer
- Staples: Steel
- Nose foam: Polyurethane
- Nose clip: Aluminium
- Filter: Polypropylene / Carbon
- This respirator does not contain components made from natural rubber latex or fibreglass. Maximum mass of product = 10g